Leading GST / Indirect Taxes specialist Matthew Cridland joins DLA Piper as Partner in Sydney
DLA Piper is pleased to announce that Matthew Cridland has joined the firm's Tax team as a partner in Sydney. Matthew joins from KPMG, where he was a Director, providing advice to clients on a wide range of Goods and Services Tax (GST) related issues across a number of sectors, including Real Property, Energy and Resources, Public Private Partnerships, Telecommunications and Financial Services.
- Changes announced in the 2012-13 Federal Budget include:
· A family with two children under 12 will receive $600 for incomes up to $78,000 and $200 for incomes for between $78, 000 and $112, 000
· A family with 1 child under 12 and one over 12 will receive $600 for incomes up to $85,000 and $200 for incomes between $85,000 and $112, 000
· Families with 2 teenage children will get $600 for incomes up to $90,000 and $200 for incomes between $90,000 and $115,000
· A family with one teenage child get $300 for incomes up to $70,000 and $100 for incomes between $70,000 and $101,000
- The new School kids Bonus
Starting next January will provide 2.2 million families with $410 per primary school child and $820 per high school child.
All contents © Copyright 2008-2010 taxvacancies.com All rights reserved.