Tax Senior Manager / Director - M&A Income Tax - Sydney
This is the perfect opportunity to progress your tax career working on leading tax deals with other high quality professionals in an inclusive collaborative friendly environment. Make 2016 your year and be recognised for your contribution.
Tax Lawyer / Tax Solicitor – Sydney
Top level advisory work - transactions, deals and international tax. Advance your tax career for 2016 now, and join Australia's best tax professionals at a leading global law firm.
Tax Senior Manager / Director - M&A Income Tax - Melbourne
Make 2016 your year and be recognised for your contribution. This is the perfect opportunity to progress your tax career working on leading tax deals with other high quality professionals in an inclusive collaborative friendly environment.
Tax Associate / Tax Senior Associate - Melbourne
Be recognised as a leading tax lawyer in a global law firm. Join a quality tax team, working on high level tax matters. Collaborative team environment, reporting directly to tax partners. Excellent career progression and work/life balance.
Tax Manager - M&A Income Tax - Sydney
This is your opportunity to work on some of the best deals and transactions in 2016 . If you thive working on tax issues in this environment then this is the perfect opportunity to progress your tax career in an inclusive collaborative friendly environmen
|Company Name:||TaxResourcing.com||Salary Range:||$ 140000 - $ 160000 per Annum|
|Location:||Melbourne - Victoria||Country:||Australia|
|Specialisation:||Corporate Tax / Income & Direct Tax||Position type:||Permanent|
|Industry focus:||Corporate/In-house||Job Ref:||J28TV1190|
|Tax Specialist - In-house - Melbourne|
|Our client, a global leader, has a unique opportunity for a corporate tax professional to join their tax group providing tax advice to the businesses on significant high level transactions.|
· Provide tax advice to the business including on significant high level transactions
· Work within a high-calibre team environment
· Fantastic remuneration
As a key member of the team this opportunity will allow you to extend your skills and experience so as to be recognised as a leading Australian tax professional.
· Provide quality tax advice and support to the business in a timely manner
· Provide tax advice for projects, including divestments, acquisitions and internal restructures
· Liaise with the Australian Taxation Office
· Review of income tax returns and tax accounting work papers
· Ensure compliance with fiscal authority and other revenue body requirements
· Contribution to industry association initiatives to effect fiscal change.
Experience and Technical Competencies:
· Degree qualified – CA / CPA / Law, Masters of Tax would be highly regarded
· 5 – 8 years work experience
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· High attention to detail and accuracy
· Self-motivated and proactive, with a hands on approach
· Team player who enjoys contributing to a collaborative environment.
The remuneration package including bonus has been designed to secure an exceptional Tax Specialist and will reward a high achiever appropriately.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity in strict confidence, please click on the apply button, or contact Peter Beuvink firstname.lastname@example.org or 0419 885 222 or Damien Curley email@example.com or 0425 108 702 or on 02 9231 2555 during business hours.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or have an appropriate work visa.
TaxResourcing.com is Australia's leading specialised tax recruitment company.
Creating World Class Tax Groups
All contents © Copyright 2008-2010 taxvacancies.com All rights reserved.