Tax Lawyer – Stamp Duty & GST, 2-4 years - Sydney
This is a unique opportunity for a Stamp Duty Tax Lawyer to join one of the world’s largest law firms in their Sydney office as part of their Australian tax team. You will gain exposure to complex tax issues.
Tax Senior Associate – Income Tax – Sydney
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Tax Senior Associate / Tax Senior Manager / Tax Manager who has excellent transaction taxes experience to work on leading M&A, tax aspects of structured financing etc. in Australia’s elite tax practice.
Tax Senior - M&A / Transaction Taxes - Sydney
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Tax Senior who has excellent corporate tax experience to further develop their tax career in a leading International CA firm. Gain exposure to market leading transactions and work with high level clients
Tax Advisor - 12 month contract - Sydney
A unique opportunity for a Tax Advisor to join an ASX listed resources organisation for a 12 month contract. Possibility for the role to go permanent.
Income Tax Senior Associate - Melbourne - Progress to partnership in 2-3 years
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Tax Senior Associate / Tax Senior Manager to be an integral member of a growing tax team.
|Company Name:||TaxResourcing.com||Salary Range:||$ 140000 - $ 160000 per Annum|
|Location:||Melbourne - Victoria||Country:||Australia|
|Specialisation:||Corporate Tax / Income & Direct Tax||Position type:||Permanent|
|Industry focus:||Corporate/In-house||Job Ref:||J28TV1190|
|Tax Specialist - In-house - Melbourne|
|Our client, a global leader, has a unique opportunity for a corporate tax professional to join their tax group providing tax advice to the businesses on significant high level transactions.|
· Provide tax advice to the business including on significant high level transactions
· Work within a high-calibre team environment
· Fantastic remuneration
As a key member of the team this opportunity will allow you to extend your skills and experience so as to be recognised as a leading Australian tax professional.
· Provide quality tax advice and support to the business in a timely manner
· Provide tax advice for projects, including divestments, acquisitions and internal restructures
· Liaise with the Australian Taxation Office
· Review of income tax returns and tax accounting work papers
· Ensure compliance with fiscal authority and other revenue body requirements
· Contribution to industry association initiatives to effect fiscal change.
Experience and Technical Competencies:
· Degree qualified – CA / CPA / Law, Masters of Tax would be highly regarded
· 5 – 8 years work experience
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· High attention to detail and accuracy
· Self-motivated and proactive, with a hands on approach
· Team player who enjoys contributing to a collaborative environment.
The remuneration package including bonus has been designed to secure an exceptional Tax Specialist and will reward a high achiever appropriately.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity in strict confidence, please click on the apply button, or contact Peter Beuvink email@example.com or 0419 885 222 or Damien Curley firstname.lastname@example.org or 0425 108 702 or on 02 9231 2555 during business hours.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or have an appropriate work visa.
TaxResourcing.com is Australia's leading specialised tax recruitment company.
Creating World Class Tax Groups
All contents © Copyright 2008-2010 taxvacancies.com All rights reserved.