|Company Name:||TaxResourcing.com||Salary Range:||Negotiable|
|Location:||Melbourne - Victoria||Country:||Australia|
|Specialisation:||Corporate Tax / Income & Direct Tax||Position type:||Permanent|
|Industry focus:||Law||Job Ref:||J28TV1167|
|Tax Lawyer – Income Tax - Melbourne|
|This is a fantastic opportunity for a leading Income Tax Lawyer to further develop their career in one of Australia’s elite international law firms.|
Clients include large public and private companies, Australian and global businesses, private equity and governments. Due to a significant increase in M&A and other business activity this role has been created for a leading tax professional to work closely with the Tax Partners and the tax team to work on high level tax matters and transactions.
• High level Australian and International transactional tax advisory work
• Mentored by leading tax partners
• Inclusive friendly team culture
As a Tax Lawyer you will be involved in advising on a broad range of high level income tax issues, covering business acquisitions, mergers, divestments, financing/refinancing, corporate structures, major property deals, etc. This role will provide you with the opportunity to manage multiple assignments whilst utilising and further developing your strong technical tax skills.
Experience and Technical Competencies:
• At least 3 years of experience within a leading tax practice, either top law firm or big 4 accounting firm.
• A degree in law. A Masters of Tax or studying towards would also be highly regarded.
• High attention to detail
• Ability to work independently, seek advice and keep partners informed
• Confident personality with excellent communication skills
• Ability to convey well reasoned opinions
The rewards package has been designed to secure an exceptional Income Tax Lawyer and will reward a high achiever appropriately along with providing excellent career progression.
If you would like to discuss this unique opportunity in strict confidence, please do not hesitate to call Rochelle Wilson on 02 9231 2555 or email email@example.com or click on the apply button below.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or have an appropriate work visa.
TaxResourcing.com is Australia's leading specialised tax recruitment company.
Creating World Class Tax Groups
All contents © Copyright 2008-2010 taxvacancies.com All rights reserved.